The Municipal Engineer manages projects for municipalities, including review of site plans, subdivision maps, construction drawings, and topographical surveys.
- Manage the Engineering review and approval process for municipalities.
- Coordinate with Municipalities, Co-Workers, clients and regulatory agency staff members
- Perform grading and drainage review in compliance with the requirements of NJAC 7:8
- Expertise in Utility Designs for water and sewer mains/laterals serving a variety of developments
- Work independently and within a team environment to accomplish various goals
- Provide verbal and written correspondence outlining the status of projects within the various stages of approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of related municipal engineering experience or possess relevant work experience
- New Jersey Professional Engineering License required
- Expert knowledge of municipal, county and state land use regulations in NJ
- Proficiency in stormwater management analysis, hydraulic design, grading and other site development related designs
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
Apply for this position today!