I’m having drainage issues on my property. Can you help?

If you live within an incorporated municipality, it is best to contact municipal officials (City Engineer, Village Administrator, etc.) first to deal with drainage issues on your property. If you do not live within a municipality, we recommend contacting your county engineer. Your local municipal official or county engineer will then recommend if you need the assistance of a civil engineer. A topographical survey might be useful in some situations.